Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From: French Caribbean Cuisine by Stephanie Ovide (Hippocrene Books)
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups peeled seeded, and grated green papayas
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Prepare the vinaigrette in a small bowl by combining the oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the papaya and vinaigrette in a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley and lime juice.