Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great topper for steamed white fish.
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups papayas, ripe, peeled and Diced
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, Diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and Minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes and stir.
- Serve over steamed fish.
I served this over salmon and it had a nice, clean and fruity compliment to the fish. Thanks Mikekey! Made for ZWT#7 by a Food.Commando.
Love the flavor combination. I just plopped the relish on my plate, sort of like a palate cleanser, and served it with a pork chop. Made for ZWT 7.