1/2 Photos of Papa's Reuben Pizza
Hope Rock's Note:
A delicious sandwich turned into a pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pizza dough according to packaged directions.
- 2Use the thousand Island dressing as the sauce for the base of the pizza.
- 3Sprinkle partial cheese mixture on top of thousand island dressing.
- 4Place half the meat. Add sauerkraut evenly all over, then repeat by layering with the rest of the remaining meat and shredded cheese.
- 5Place back in the oven and bake until all is melted and the outer crust is dark golden brown. Pull out and Let cool, slice and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papa's Reuben Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.5
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 1331.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: