Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a fast,economical,& easy side dish you can throw together at the very last minute - no bothering with peeling potatoes and no chopping. Originally from an old issue of Taste of Home.
- 2 (16 ounce) canswhole white small potatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Place drained potatoes into an ungreased square glass baking dish.
- Pour butter over potatoes,stirring to coat well, then sprinkle with cheese, salt, and parlsey.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 F oven for 25 minutes.
This was really good! I also sliced the potatoes in hafl and baked mine until the parmesan was nicely browned and I used less butter, just enough to coat. My husband is not a fan of potatoes unless they are mashed and he loved these! I highly recommend them especially because they are so easy to make!
Just what I needed for a quick dinner last night - I put some garlic in with them too served with herb & garlic fish filets, baby carrots and steamed broccoli - This is a keeper 4 sure I only used 1 tin potatoes and cut back the recipe accordingly - no problem Thanks Heather Feather for sharing
I served these up with steak and they were a hit! Easy and quick too! You've got a winner!