Recipe by HeatherFeather
This is a fast,economical,& easy side dish you can throw together at the very last minute - no bothering with peeling potatoes and no chopping. Originally from an old issue of Taste of Home.
Top Review by Schmecky
This was really good! I also sliced the potatoes in hafl and baked mine until the parmesan was nicely browned and I used less butter, just enough to coat. My husband is not a fan of potatoes unless they are mashed and he loved these! I highly recommend them especially because they are so easy to make!
- 2 (16 ounce) canswhole white small potatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley