Pancetta, Arugula, and Oven-Roasted Tomato Tramezzini
- In a small skillet, brown the pancetta over medium heat, stirring occasionally and spooning out the rendered fat as necessary.
- Cook until browned and nearly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cooked pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- Spread 4 slices of bread with Lemon Mayonnaise and then a sprinkling of browned pancetta.
- Follow with 2 or 3 tomato slices, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Top with small handfuls of chopped arugula before covering with the remaining slices of bread.
- Before serving, use a serrated knife to remove the crusts and cut the sandwiches into triangles.