My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble pork rinds up until they resemble bread crumbs (use your food processor if you like- or put them in a Ziploc bag- air removed- and roll them with a rolling pin.) Set aside.
- 2Beat eggs well and then mix with remaining ingredients and beat again.
- 3Add crushed pork rinds to the egg/cream mixture and allow to sit for approximately 5 minutes.
- 4Mixture will thicken to a "gloppy" phase during this time.
- 5Meanwhile, heat skillet or griddle with butter or oil, and when hot, fry pancake style until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Serve with your favorite low-carb maple syrup (DaVinci, Keto, Atkins, Howard’s, etc, etc.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancakes-Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 272.4 mg
- Sodium 472.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 19.9 g