Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 mins
- Crumble pork rinds up until they resemble bread crumbs (use your food processor if you like- or put them in a Ziploc bag- air removed- and roll them with a rolling pin.) Set aside.
- Beat eggs well and then mix with remaining ingredients and beat again.
- Add crushed pork rinds to the egg/cream mixture and allow to sit for approximately 5 minutes.
- Mixture will thicken to a "gloppy" phase during this time.
- Meanwhile, heat skillet or griddle with butter or oil, and when hot, fry pancake style until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with your favorite low-carb maple syrup (DaVinci, Keto, Atkins, Howard’s, etc, etc.).