Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I was younger, my sisters and I used to think it was great fun to mix different ingredients together and come up with something good! I love peanut butter and this one stuck!
- 2 tablespoons pancake syrup
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Mix all ingrediants together until smooth.
- You may need to add more or less milk for an easy spreading consistancy.
- Serve with pancakes, french toast or waffles.
This is quick and easy to put together and all the flavors meld well together. This isn't something I would let the kids have everyday but for a treat it's great. Reviewed for Spring 2008 PAC.
Ahh, sugar!! Kids will love this one! This is a must-try, especially if you've never experienced peanut butter on pancakes! Mm-mmm!