Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very simple and very tasty. Goes well with Semillon.
- 200 g tuna
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 2 pieces fresh figs
- 100 g mange-touts peas
- 100 g baby corn
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Steam mange tout and baby corn.
- Cut figs into slice and lay aside.
- Put butter in pan and melt. Add Chardonnay and boil until there is no alcohol boiling out any more. Add salt and pepper. Mix in a spoon of flour and half a cup of milk. Add it to the Chardonnay sauce. Cook sauce another 5-10 minutes.
- Pan fry the tuna so it is just seared.
- Plate the mange tour and baby corn. Place the tuna on top of the vegetables, and pour sauce over it all.
- Decorate with fresh figs.