Pan Seared Tuna in Chardonnay Sauce
- Steam mange tout and baby corn.
- Cut figs into slice and lay aside.
- Put butter in pan and melt. Add Chardonnay and boil until there is no alcohol boiling out any more. Add salt and pepper. Mix in a spoon of flour and half a cup of milk. Add it to the Chardonnay sauce. Cook sauce another 5-10 minutes.
- Pan fry the tuna so it is just seared.
- Plate the mange tour and baby corn. Place the tuna on top of the vegetables, and pour sauce over it all.
- Decorate with fresh figs.