Simple and good, what more could you ask for?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter and oil in a saute pan, turn on the heat to medium high. When butter is melted and begins to brown put in chicken skin side down.
- 2Brown both sides of the chicken and then add the garlic and rosemary.
- 3Cook until garlic begins to color, add salt, pepper and the wine.
- 4Let simmer for 30 seconds then lower heat to cook at a slow simmer.
- 5Partially cover pan.
- 6Cook until the meat begins to pull away from the bone.
- 7Transfer chicken to a warm serving platter.
- 8Remove garlic from the pan.
- 9Turn heat to high and boil while loosening the cooking residue. Pour pan juices over the chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Chicken With Rosemary, Garlic, and White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.1
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.0 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: