Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here for safe keeping..... I'm not sure where I got this but it is really tasty. Enjoy :)
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into eighths
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 10 garlic cloves, whole and unpeeled
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Oil the bottom of a 9x13" pan with olive oil.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels and season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Lay lemon slices on bottom of pan and place chicken, skin side up, on top of them.
- Scatter garlic cloves, artichoke hearts, and rosemary around pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 45 minutes to one hour, or until the thickest part of the chicken breast reaches 170ºF on a meat thermometer.