1/7 Photos of Pan-Roasted Cauliflower With Pine Nuts, Garlic and Rosemary
Kumquat the Cat's friend's Note:
My BF found this recipe in a recent issue of Cottage Living, courtesy of Sara Foster. We both love cauliflower, and this recipe gives it a nice crunch and nutty taste. Another recipe to leave in the oven while you are taking care of the rest of dinner. We cut down the 1/4 cup olive oil to about a tablespoon. Leave it as is if you are not concerned about fat intake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place cauliflower in roasting pan and toss with rosemary and next 3 ingredients. Roast for 20 minutes.
- 3Add pine nuts and garlic, toss to combine. Roast 10 minutes, rotate pan, and roast 10 minutes more or until golden brown. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and serve warm.
- 4Recommendation: while cauliflower is roasting, toast a slice of bread in the toaster. When done, place in blender and process until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of cauliflower when done.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Roasted Cauliflower With Pine Nuts, Garlic and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g