- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (9 -11 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- red bell pepper, diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coarsly chop artichokes and place in a small batter bowl.
- Add spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and cheese.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Garnish with bell pepper if desired.
- Serve with Tosidos or pita chips.