Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't know why this is called Sangria, since there is no wine in it but it tastes really good. I got this from a Pampered Chef Consultant, and we used it at our wedding. It was a big hit! Of course, alcohol was involved in those batches! I believe we added rum, but you can add whatever you like.
- Slice the oranges and lime.
- Add the fruit, the frozen concentrates, and soda.
- Mix well. Add ice if desired.
- * You may change the flavors of the frozen concentrates to get different results. The tangier the concentrate mix, the tangier the sangria.
- * The fruit makes a pretty presentation, but is not really required.
Made this very tasty beverage for our New Year's Eve celebration tomorrow. I used orange juice and cranberry juice; however, I did not use juices from concentrate as the recipe indicates. Otherwise I stayed with the recipe as written. It really makes a nice presentation with the sliced limes and oranges. Can't wait to serve it to my family. Made for the Let's P A R T Y tag, December, 2011.