Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, quick and tasty.
Make and share this Palak Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g skinless chicken
- 300 g spinach
- 20 g green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Clean and cut spinach and wash to get all the grit and dirt out.
- boil the spinach withgreen chilies and very little water.when spinach cook then blend it into puree.
- In a pan add meat, spices, garlic, ginger, and cook with water.
- When meat becomes tender and water evaporates, add oil and cook till oil separates.then add spinach and cook for next 10 minutes.
- now enjoy with rice.