Recipe by mollypaul
I don't know where I got the recipe for this delicious punch, but it's been in my repertoire for years. It's just gorgeous in a punch bowl with an ice block made in a fancy ring mold. I like to freeze the lime slices and strawberries in a decorative fashion in the ring mold. Freezing and chilling times not included in preparation time.
- 2 quarts orange juice, well chilled
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 1 ginger ale
- 2 (46 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice, well chilled
- lime slice, for garnish (optional)
- strawberry, for garnish (optional)