I don't know where I got the recipe for this delicious punch, but it's been in my repertoire for years. It's just gorgeous in a punch bowl with an ice block made in a fancy ring mold. I like to freeze the lime slices and strawberries in a decorative fashion in the ring mold. Freezing and chilling times not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the fruit juices in your punch bowl.
- 2Stir to dissolve limeade concentrate.
- 3Just prior to service, add the soda.
- 4Add ice and garnish with fruit slices, as desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Sparkler Punch
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g