Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ok, this didn't take much thought, but I don't see it posted on here and it is so good. Plus the peanut butter helps the chocolate stick to the gram so you don't lose it in the cap fire ash.
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 -2 toasted marshmallows
- 3 pieces chocolate
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter (unless you want more)
- Spread peanut butter on one of the crackers.
- Place chocolate pieces on top.
- Place toasted marshmallow on top of the chocolate and squish with the left over graham. (Just like the Classic S'more).
I made these the other day around the campfire and they were out of this world. I LOVE Peanutbutter. It just makes s'mores extra good!