Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This can be prepared and chilled for up to 18 hours before serving
Make and share this Overnight Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- To prepare streusel topping, combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- To prepare coffee cake, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating after each until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- To the egg mixture, add flour mixture, alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture until blended.
- Spread batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle streusel topping over the batter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 8 to 18 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake coffeecake 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Can be served warm or at room temperature.