Overnight Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake
- To prepare streusel topping, combine sugar, pecans and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- To prepare coffee cake, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating after each until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt.
- To the egg mixture, add flour mixture, alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture until blended.
- Spread batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle streusel topping over the batter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 8 to 18 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake coffeecake 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Can be served warm or at room temperature.