Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
These are the most mouth watering ribs that I have ever eaten. We always double up on the recipe because everyone wants seconds or thirds.
- Cut approximately 2-3 lbs spare ribs into serving pieces and wash and place in large roasting pan. They are better not too crowded.
- Sprinkle over EACH layer a mixture of the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix together catsup, cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and enough water to just cover the ribs.
- This is to be spooned over the ribs occasionally as it thickens until well browned.
- Bake 2 1/2 hours in 375F oven. I prefer to make the ribs a day ahead and chill them in the pan - take off fat and reheat.
- Save leftover sauce and freeze to use with pork chops later. I usually double the batch of sauce so that I will have plenty left.
- Serve with baked potatoes and Dill Pickle Salad (Recipe #130033).