Recipe by Nonei
No Campfire? No problem! Ooey gooey marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers broiled to perfection and layered into traditional S'mores. I am ashamed to admit, I almost prefer these in taste (although not in ambience!). This is also great for making quite a few at once.
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 6 large marshmallows, torn in half
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars (12 squares)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on the oven broiler to preheat a little, and place the rack at its highest position.
- Place graham cracker squares on a cookie sheet in single layer.
- Top half of the graham cracker squares with 2 squares of milk chocolate each.
- Top each of the remaining graham cracker squares with 2 halves of a marshmallow, sticky side down.
- Broil, watching carefully (Don't take your eyes off them!), until marshmallows are toasted and golden to dark brown.
- Remove from oven and assemble by turning the marshmallow-topped graham crackers over onto the chocolate-topped graham crackers and smooshing them down a bit.