1/6 Photos of Oven Roasted Green Beans
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This is another simple yet tasty side dish. Please feel free to use any dried herb that you like in place of the basil. Sometimes I even add a few shakes of crushed red pepper flakes to give a little "heat" to the beans. If you'd like to cut back a little on the olive oil, a few tablespoons of water in the bottom of the pan will keep the beans from drying out too much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/4 lb green beans (can use a mix of both) or 1 -1 1/4 lb yellow wax bean, trimmed (can use a mix of both)
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 -4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line a baking or roasting pan with foil, and spray with a bit of non stick spray.
- 3Combine all ingredients on pan, and toss well with your hands to be sure all the beans are evenly coated.
- 4Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the beans are tender and slightly browned.
- 5Feel free to toss beans a couple of times as they are cooking.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g