Recipe by GingerlyJ
For this recipe i use leininkugel Pumpkin ale and jiffy cornbread mix and frank's red hot
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin ale
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 23 cups cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Accent seasoning
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hot sauce, ale and eggs.
- Dip fish into egg mixture.
- Mix Cornbread mix and seasonings.
- Dip fish into cornbread mix.
- Dip into egg mixture and then flour mixture again until thick coated.
- spray with cooking spray and put on foil lined baking sheet.
- bake at 375 for 25 minutes.