Wonderfully different potato dish - a combination of sweet and white potato wedges coated in olive oil, seasoned and baked. Much better for you than fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450° and spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
- 2Cut each potato into 8 wedges, making them all about the same size.
- 3Place in a large bowl and toss with paprika, salt and pepper, then add olive oil and toss again.
- 4Spread onto baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- 5Turn and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Sweet and White Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g