Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wonderfully different potato dish - a combination of sweet and white potato wedges coated in olive oil, seasoned and baked. Much better for you than fried.
- Preheat oven to 450° and spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, making them all about the same size.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with paprika, salt and pepper, then add olive oil and toss again.
- Spread onto baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Turn and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.