1/1 Photo of Oven Fried Oregano Potatoes
1 hr 25 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
Better flavor than regular french fries with a lot less fat! Note: prep time includes 30 minutes that potatoes sit in cold water while you watch television.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Peel potatoes & cut lengthwise into 6-8 wedges each.
- 3Place wedges in bowl and cover with cold water. Let stand 30 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- 4Place potatoes and oil large ziploc bag & toss to coat evenly.
- 5Place potatoes on foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper and oregano.
- 6Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and beginning to brown.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with malt vinegar then seasoning salt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Oregano Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: