- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, optional
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper or Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or 4 on the bone chicken breasts
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper in bowl; mix well.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Dip in sour cream mixture.
- Coat well with crumbs.
- Arrange in baking dish, do not overlap the pieces or they will become soggy.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.