Recipe by smiles4u
I found this on a Bisquick box many years ago. super easy and good.
Top Review by LainieBug
This chicken came out a pretty golden color and was juicy. I did have issues with the cheese part of the coating sticking so wound up with mostly Bisquick and seasonings. The flavor was still good though, so I will make this again but will probably just save the parmesan to sprinkle over the chicken the last 5 minutes or so of baking time.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, cut up