Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Southern Living. Haven't tried yet, but am posting because my local grocery has turkey drumsticks really cheap and I want to be able to easily find this recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 4 turkey drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together ketchup and next 6 ingredients in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Place drumsticks in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Pour 1 cup ketchup mixture evenly over drumsticks.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 hour; uncover, top with remaining 1 cup sauce, and bake 30 more minutes or until fork tender.
Very nice recipe. I picked it because I had all of the ingredients on hand. Came out wonderful!