Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Fast Diet Cookbook
Make and share this Oven Baked Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a round ramekin with cooking spray.
- Cut the top off the tomato, setting it aside, and scoop out the seeds. Lay the tomato upside down on a paper towel to drain for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and then spoon into the hollowed-out tomato.
- Place the tomato in the ramekin and put the top of the tomato back on.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the tomato is tender.