1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Thai Style Fish Cakes
I found this while looking for recipes to use all the fish we've been catching. It's similar to Russ's Crab Cakes he makes and just as good. We cooked ours in a little oil in a pan 9no oven) but have submitted the original recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mashed potatoes, cooled, JUST potato
- 500 g cooked fish fillets, any white fish will do
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh coriander root
- 1 small red chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Spray a baking tray with spray oil.
- 2In a mixing bowl combine first 7 ingredients. Mix well.
- 3Divide into 8 equal round cakes.
- 4Coat with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with the crumbs.
- 5Place cakes on prepared tray; chill for 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile preheat oven to 190c.
- 7Spray cakes with oil and bake, turning once (spray again). They will take about 30 minutes in total to cook.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Thai Style Fish Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 532.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: