Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came up with these to use up eggs and leftover linguine. It's easy, tasty, and is a definite kid pleaser--a good way to give them eggs. Adults can add onions, garlic, or spices as needed, but this is a good base recipe.
- 10 -12 ounces cold cooked linguine
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- Cut linguine into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs (use 3 if you want more egg than pasta--but they're good with just 2).
- Add linguine and flour, stir to mix.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Drop batter onto sheet by heaping spoonfuls, and spread flat (should be about 3-4 inches across).
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes,flip, and bake for another 5 minutes.
Thanks for a great and easy recipe! I used 2 eggs as suggested, and added lots of garlic and fresh green onion. I didn't have leftover pasta, so I broke it and cooked it in short pieces, but I used angel-hair since that's what I had. By the way - I LOVE your nickname!