Recipe by AniSarit
A quick healthy meal perfect for the weekdays. Cut the fish into strips to present as "fish sticks" for the kids, or use whole fillets.
- 3 fish fillets (tilapia, whiting, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons coriander (parsley can easily substitute)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs (toast crumbs or breadcrumbs can substitute)
- Pam cooking spray
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade fish fillets in lemon juice and 1 tsp of garlic powder as well as a little salt for around 10 minute.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and the remaining 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- In a second container, combine the cornflake crumbs and coriander.
- Remove fillets from marinade, and spread on them the mayo/mustard, and then coat them completely with the cornflake mixture.
- Place them in an oven safe dish that's been sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Spray more Pam on top of the fish (this will make the fish crust crispy), and bake in the oven at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve with lemon wedges.