Recipe by *Alia*
Very tasty grilled chicken. This can marinade for as little as 8 hrs, but the longer it marinades the more tender it is.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 lemon wedges
- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried red chili
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare marinade: In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Add chicken, mix gently and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Place chicken with a light coating of marinade in a shallow roasting pan and bake in 350F oven 30 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Grill on BBQ for 20 to 30 minutes longer or until done.
- Serve with lemon wedges.