Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
This is an Outback Steakhouse copycat. MMMM
Top Review by Deb G
DH and my new favorite shrimp! Love the seasonings. I prepared a little differently, however; I melted the butter in a skillet, added the garlic, then sauteed the seasoned shrimp in the garlic butter. Served over rice. Excellent. Also quick and easy.
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 24 peeled deveined extra large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread 6 shrimp close together on each skewer.
- Melt butter with garlic.
- Brush 1 side of shrimp with 1/2 the garlic butter, then sprinkle with 1/2 the Spice Rub.
- Grill or broil shrimp 3 minutes; turn and brush with remaining garlic butter; sprinkle with remaining spice rub.