This is a copy-cat recipe for the delicious bread they serve at the restaurant.
Make and share this Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Place all of the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed, and process on dough setting. The dough will be a little on the wet side and sticky but if it seems too wet, add more flour. When dough is done, let it rise for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, punch down, and divide into 8 portions. Form portions into tubular shaped loaves about 6-8 inches long, and 2 inches wide.
- Sprinkle the entire surface of the loaves with cornmeal, and place them on 2 cookie sheets. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degreees for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with whipped butter.
- Note: This recipe is best when prepared by these instructions.
- Deviate at your own risk.