1/1 Photo of Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread
2 hrs 15 mins
Karen Anne Newton RN's Note:
This is a copy-cat recipe for the delicious bread they serve at the restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all of the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed, and process on dough setting. The dough will be a little on the wet side and sticky but if it seems too wet, add more flour. When dough is done, let it rise for 1 hour.
- 2Remove from pan, punch down, and divide into 8 portions. Form portions into tubular shaped loaves about 6-8 inches long, and 2 inches wide.
- 3Sprinkle the entire surface of the loaves with cornmeal, and place them on 2 cookie sheets. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- 4Bake at 350 degreees for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with whipped butter.
- 5Note: This recipe is best when prepared by these instructions.
- 6Deviate at your own risk.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 63.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: