Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From a little Swedish recipe book of mine. Makes 4 servings.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into large wedges
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in a buttered baking dish.
- Melt butter and pour over potatoes.
- Combine the other ingredients and sprinkle over potatoes.
- bake at 425 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until tender and golden brown, basting once in awhile.