Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a bit of a "cheater" using artifical crab (also much more economical). It is very versatile. Add shrimp, clam or any other seafood you wish as well as other vegetables.
- Combine in a bowl water, lemon, soy, sugar, cornstarch.
- In a wok over medium heat stir fry vegetables in oil until tender-crisp, about 4-5 minutes Remove and add soy mixture.
- Cook until slightly thickened.
- Add vegetables and crab and heat through.
- Serve over napa cabbage, angel hair pasta or rice noodles.
This is good. I made this into a sort of noodle bowl for dinner last night using whole wheat spaghetti. I substituted broccoli for the mushrooms and used a seafood blend from Trader Joes for the crabmeat. The directions say to combine the cornstarch with the soy sauce etc, but it isn't listed in the ingredients. I added about a teaspoon. I also added a clove of fresh garlic to the sauce (needed a little something.) I should have added a pinch of red pepper flakes too. I dumped the whole thing into bowls with the spaghetti in the bottom. YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)