This is a bit of a "cheater" using artifical crab (also much more economical). It is very versatile. Add shrimp, clam or any other seafood you wish as well as other vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine in a bowl water, lemon, soy, sugar, cornstarch.
- 2In a wok over medium heat stir fry vegetables in oil until tender-crisp, about 4-5 minutes Remove and add soy mixture.
- 3Cook until slightly thickened.
- 4Add vegetables and crab and heat through.
- 5Serve over napa cabbage, angel hair pasta or rice noodles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Seafood Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 1648.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g