Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The recipe is printed on the package of Organic Spelt Flour by Arrowhead Mills. The recipe for making bread in a regular oven is slightly different.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups spelt flour
- The directions with my bread machine indicate that the ingredients are to be added in this order:.
- Yeast (in a small "well" made in the center of the flour).
- Honey, Oil, Salt added to the sides of the machine.
- The settings on my machine are:.
- 15 min -- Preheat.
- 25 min -- Knead.
- 55 mim -- Rise.
- 55 min -- Bake.