Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Rice Krispy treats without the plain, boring taste of pufffed rice! This recipe replaces the cereal with crumbled Oreo cookies! YUM!
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Crush Oreos into crumbled pieces.
- Put marshmallows in butter and melt completely.
- Pour Oreos into marshmallows and stir well.
- Quickly press into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Let sit until cooled.
The idea was great but they are kind of like chewing rubber. Thanks for the try.
This is one yummy, easy recipe. I made these for a bake sale. I used one package of oreos and 1 regular-sized bag of mini marshmallows. I didn't even bother to measure. I made two batches and my food critic (6-yr old grandson) declared they were a winner with a full mouth and a thumbs up sign! Thanks Chef#261362