Recipe by **Mandy**
This is a great simple dessert to throw together, to make it kid friendly simply omit the cointreau.. Prep includes jelly setting time.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 250 g ladyfingers
- 1 (85 g) packetlow-joule orange gelatin, prepared & set
- 310 g canned mandarin segments
- 500 ml prepared low-fat custard
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juice & cointreau and dip each sponge finger into mixture to coat.
- Arrange half the soaked fingers in a serving dish.
- Chop jelly into squares. Top fingers with half of each the jelly, mandarins and custard.
- Repeat layers, Sprinkle with almonds & refrigerate until required.