- 12 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In slow cooker, combine carrots, butter, and orange juice. Stir well.
- Place a clean towel over crock pot. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Add salt, pepper, coconut sugar, vermouth and orange juice. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, until carrots are tender.