Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
The heavier storage or freezer-weight bags work best for drizzling chocolate. Start with a tiny opening. You can always enlarge it.
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz box)
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 450°F Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie pan. Trim edge if necessary. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place gelatin in medium bowl. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is completely dissolved. Spoon sherbet into gelatin mixture, stirring until melted. Place in freezer until soft set, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sherbet mixture. Stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spoon mixture into cooled baked shell.
- In small resealable food-storage plastic bag, place chocolate chips and oil; seal bag. Place bag in bowl of very hot water. Flex bag several times to melt chips. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag. Working from center to outer edge, pipe chocolate to form spiral design. Working from center of spiral to outer edge, draw tip of knife lightly through spiral to form web design. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until serving time.