Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adult slurpy--cool, smooth & refreshing!
Make and share this Orange Slurpy (Adult) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, defrosted
- 6 ounces rum
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly, softened
- In a blender place ingredients in order listed, spooning in ice cream in small scoops.
- Cover and whirl till blended.
- Serve in large chilled glasses with an iced tea spoon and straw.
- Servings vary depending on glass size.
Excellent, refreshing and a great way to enjoy a summer's afternoon! This drink tastes like a melted adult version of a Dreamsicle Popsicle. Delicious!
This is everything that I expected it to be. Even I'm not brave enough to drink this on a daily basis, but you can be sure I will keep the recipe in a safe place and bring it out for special occasions. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.