Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Yummy salad, easy to make. Cook time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 (1 ounce) can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- In large bowl mix together jello and water until jello is dissolved.
- Add sherbet and stir until melted.
- Stir in oranges and pineapple.
- Pour into 2 qt mold.
- Cover and chill 4 to 6 hours.
I was going to post this same recipe. We've been making this recipe in my family for years. We just pour it into a 9x13" pan. Delicious!