- 10 ounces couscous
- 2 1⁄4 cups orange juice
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 15 ounces chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (or golden raisins or chopped dried apricots)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make couscous according to package directions (omit butter & salt), replacing water with orange juice and set aside.
- Toast almonds until fragrant and lightly browned and set aside.
- Heat chickpeas in a nonstick saucepan until warmed through and combine with couscous.
- Add almonds and raisins and stir to combine.
- If desired, pack couscous mixture into lightly oiled individual ramikins and unmold onto dinner plates before serving.