Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This dish is made is ONE pan! Quick, easy and very RV friendly. Feel free to use fresh parsley and you can omitt the white wine.
- 1⁄4 cup almonds (slivered-I use sunkist Almond Accents-roasted garlic flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt (sea salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- In an 8" square baking dish, place almonds ( I use Sunkist Almond Accents found in the Salad Section) and butter, microwave on high for 5-6 minutes,remove almonds,set aside.
- Place fish in the same dish, turning to coat both sides.
- Sprinkle filets with parsley,salt,lemon pepper, dillweed, paprika and almonds; pour wine into dish without touching filets.
- In the mean time preheat oven to 350 degrees; bake uncovered 14-18 minute or untill filets flake. ( As usual with delicate fish -- keep checking to make sure you don't over cook).
This was delicious. I used blanched slivered almonds not having the kind used in the recipe. The y worked very well. I also reduced the time in the microwave. The fish was moist and very tasty.
Delicious! I did have to reduce the microwave time....my almonds were burning. Otherwise, I made as posted. Loved the slivered almonds with the fish. Also thought it was great that the fish wasn't fried. Thanks for sharing! Made for Newest Tag game.