Recipe by BakinBaby
This dish is made is ONE pan! Quick, easy and very RV friendly. Feel free to use fresh parsley and you can omitt the white wine.
Top Review by jjbritt1
This was delicious. I used blanched slivered almonds not having the kind used in the recipe. The y worked very well. I also reduced the time in the microwave. The fish was moist and very tasty.
- 1⁄4 cup almonds (slivered-I use sunkist Almond Accents-roasted garlic flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt (sea salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In an 8" square baking dish, place almonds ( I use Sunkist Almond Accents found in the Salad Section) and butter, microwave on high for 5-6 minutes,remove almonds,set aside.
- Place fish in the same dish, turning to coat both sides.
- Sprinkle filets with parsley,salt,lemon pepper, dillweed, paprika and almonds; pour wine into dish without touching filets.
- In the mean time preheat oven to 350 degrees; bake uncovered 14-18 minute or untill filets flake. ( As usual with delicate fish -- keep checking to make sure you don't over cook).