Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Creates emerald cubes to use in your lemonade. From Didi Emmons who gives credit to Danny Wisel
Directions See How It's Made
- Use Orange or Lemon mint.
- In large saucepan, combine mint, orange slices and water. Bring to simmer and remove from heat. Steep for 1 to 2 hours.
- strain mix and add food coloring.
- Let cool then ladle into trays.
- Freeze until firm at least 4 hours.
- Servings will vary according to your mold so I listed it as water content and cooking is freezing.