Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
Not overly sweet and full of texture. This will marry well with thick whole grain toast or dark chocolate, vanilla, berry, or spice themed baked goods.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 -3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter until fluffy using an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add the powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons orange juice; blend 1 minute longer with the mixer still on low speed. Stir in the marmalade.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat until light and fluffy, about 1 minute more.
- If the mixture is too stiff, blend in 1 additional tablespoons orange juice to reach desired consistency.
- Use as desired.