Recipe by White Rose Child
Though it can be made in moments, this orange "smoothie-milk" takes already-great granola to divine heights.
- 1 banana (very ripe)
- 1 orange (again, very ripe- this is great for using up fruit that's past its best)
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk (important to use vanilla!)
- 1 1⁄3 cups granola cereal (your favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mini-processor or with an immersion blender, blend the fruit and milk till completely smooth. This takes a while, for the orange, so be thorough!
- Divide the granola into 2 bowls and pour half the "smoothie-milk" over each one. Stir it up a bit and dig in!