Recipe by BakinBaby
Another favorite from Jackie Olden (my mom's favorite). This marinade is listed for spareribs, but we use it on other cuts of meat, chicken, pork and beef steak cuts.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in a large ziplock bag or if ribs are too large marinate in a plastic dish.
- Marinate ribs (or other meat) 1-2 hours.
- Use remaining liquid as a basting sauce during cooking.
- Grill as desired on gas grill, or precook ribs in the oven about 2 hours to insure they are tender, then do final cook on the grill.
- This makes enough marinde for 6-8 pork chops.