Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another favorite from Jackie Olden (my mom's favorite). This marinade is listed for spareribs, but we use it on other cuts of meat, chicken, pork and beef steak cuts.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- Combine ingredients in a large ziplock bag or if ribs are too large marinate in a plastic dish.
- Marinate ribs (or other meat) 1-2 hours.
- Use remaining liquid as a basting sauce during cooking.
- Grill as desired on gas grill, or precook ribs in the oven about 2 hours to insure they are tender, then do final cook on the grill.
- This makes enough marinde for 6-8 pork chops.
Great marinade. I used it to marinade 2 steaks. It was perfect. The steaks were in the marinade at least 4 hours. Thanks BakinBaby :) Made for Newest Zaar Tag