Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the perfect ham for Easter dinner. The spice rub penetrated through every slice of the ham. It smells heavenly while baking and screams, “It’s springtime!”
- 1 (6 -8 lb) fully-cooked bone-in ham
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- Score the ham.
- Combine mustard and allspice; rub all over the ham.
- Place on rack in shallow baking pan and bake uncovered at 325°F for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140°F.
- Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking. Baste occasionally.