Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is the perfect ham for Easter dinner. The spice rub penetrated through every slice of the ham. It smells heavenly while baking and screams, “It’s springtime!”
- 1 (6 -8 lb) fully-cooked bone-in ham
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Score the ham.
- Combine mustard and allspice; rub all over the ham.
- Place on rack in shallow baking pan and bake uncovered at 325°F for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140°F.
- Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking. Baste occasionally.